The best creamy avocado cilantro dressing! Made with only six ingredients in just 2 minutes.
I don’t eat salads very often. But when I do, it has to be with a rocking dressing that makes it all taste like heaven on a plate. And, what’s better than a delicious, creamy avocado dressing?
So, get your food processor ready because I am about to show you how to make the best, the easiest and most creamy avocado cilantro dressing using only six ingredients in just 2 minutes.
How to make avocado cilantro dressing
Simply mix one avocado, cilantro, garlic, Greek yogurt, olive oil and freshly squeezed lime juice in a food processor, until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. That’s it! That’s how easy it is to give any salad that extra something that will have you eating salad every day.
Now go on! Toss that bright, beautiful salad in as much dressing as you’ll like and dig in.
But don’t stop there! You can use this dressing in bowls, poured over nachos, as a dip for tostones, yuca fries, corn chips, and even empanadas. This avocado cilantro dressing recipe is amazing and will enhance any dish.
Other recipes you might enjoy
- Tuna Black Bean Chipotle Salad with Cilantro Avocado Dressing
- Mexican Grilled Corn Salad
- Easy Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Chipotle Sauce
Creamy Avocado Cilantro DressingAuthor:
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Using a food processor, mix the avocado, garlic clove, cilantro, yogurt, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add water to thin out the dressing as desired.
- Pour over your favorite salad, as desired.
The nutritional information of this recipe and all recipes on mydominicankitchen.com is only an estimate. The accuracy of any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
*Part of this post was originally featured on POPSUGAR, for whom I am a contributor and part of POPSUGAR Select Latina. It was first published on SLC in August 2016 and has been updated with more information.