Food blogging is a popular and highly competitive niche, with thousands of bloggers vying for readers’ attention. To stand out in this crowded field, you need to have the right tools and services at your disposal.
From website management services and hosting providers to plugins and project management tools, there are many resources available to help you streamline your blogging process and create engaging content that resonates with your audience.
In this blog post, we will explore some of the top food blogging tools and services I use that can help you take your blog to the next level. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, these resources are sure to help you grow your blog, attract new readers, and build a loyal following in the competitive world of food blogging.
Food Blogging Tools and Services
- BigScoots: BigScoots is a web hosting company that specializes in providing high-performance hosting for food bloggers. They offer a range of hosting plans with fast and reliable servers, as well as a range of features and tools to help food bloggers optimize their sites for speed and performance. This is the host I use on this website. Their customer service is top of the line.
- Nerpress: Nerdpress is a professional WordPress maintenance and support service that provides comprehensive assistance to keep your WordPress website secure, up-to-date, and running smoothly. I have been working with Nerdpress for years. Andrew and his team are some of the best in the industry and their customer service is fantastic!
Make a full-time income without burnout or chasing followers
Sign up to my email list to receive blogging tips and resources, as well as information about my 1:1 Coaching program and how we can work together.
- Yoast SEO: Yoast SEO is a WordPress plugin that helps you optimize your blog posts for search engines. It provides suggestions for improving your content’s readability, structure, and use of keywords.
- KeySearch: KeySearch is a keyword research tool that is particularly useful for food bloggers who want to optimize their content for search engines. It allows users to find profitable keywords and provides insights into the search volume, competition, and difficulty of ranking for specific keywords.
- ShortPixel: ShortPixel is an image optimization tool that helps food bloggers to optimize their images for faster loading times without sacrificing quality. It uses advanced compression algorithms to reduce the file size of images, which can improve the overall performance of a food blog.
- Tasty Links: This is a tool that helps food bloggers easily manage affiliate links on their site. It allows users to create and manage affiliate links from multiple affiliate programs, and can automatically insert affiliate links into blog posts.
- InfluenceKit: InfluenceKit is an analytics tool that is designed specifically for food bloggers and influencers. It provides users with detailed analytics on their website traffic, social media engagement, and earnings from sponsored content and affiliate marketing. It also offers features for managing sponsored content and creating media kits to pitch to brands. I use InfluenceKit to provide reporting for my brand partnerships clients. What I love is that the data continues tracking well past the end of your campaign so you can continue to see how your posts for a particular brand campaign continue to perform even after the campaign is over.
Let us know your thoughts!