Tangerine Pomegranate Mimosa ~ A simple blend of tangerine juice, pomegranate juice and champagne makes a delicious bubbly and festive drink perfect for New Year’s Eve!
Without a doubt, 2015 was a wonderful year. But, did it really just come to an end? Whoa! Is it just me or did the year just flew by?
Now, if you are like me and New Year’s Eve just caught you by surprise, I have the perfect cocktail recipe for your New Year’s Eve celebration.
Ring the new year in style with his Tangerine Pomegranate Mimosa. It is so fancy, it’ll make your guests, and yourself, feel like superstars. What’s even better, it needs only three ingredients and 5 minutes to prepare.
Say what? Bring on the wine!
Nothing sets a great event apart better than good food and an even better cocktail. Sweet, bubbly and pretty, this drink is also perfect for brunch any day.
But, it’s New Year’s Eve! So, take out the party hats, streamers and champagne flutes. Enjoy this sweet cocktail and drink responsibly.
Tangerine Pomegranate MimosasAuthor:
- 1 1/2 cups tangerine juice , chilled
- 1 cup pomegranate juice , chilled
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine , chilled
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds , to garnish
- In a pitcher, combine tangerine juice and pomegranate juice. Pour juice into flute glasses to fill half the glass.
- Pour in champagne or sparkling wine to fill the rest of the glass. Garnish with pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.
The nutritional information of this recipe and all recipes on mydominicankitchen.com is only an estimate. The accuracy of any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Rose | RoseBakes.com says
These mimosas look so tasty!
Thank you so much Rose! They truly were very tasty. ?