This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boar’s Head. All opinions are 100% mine.
Sweet and Salty Party Platter ~ Made with sweet and salty ingredients such as fruit, nuts, crackers, cheese, ham and chocolate hummus. This platter is the perfect appetizer for your next friend's get-together.
If there is one thing I really enjoy is a good array of appetizers at any event. That includes my get-togethers with friends.
There isn't always time to create multiple appetizers that would please everyone, but there is one appetizer option that will really leave every single one of your guests marveling at its beauty or raving about its deliciousness.
That my friends is a well put together party platter. This Sweet and Salty Party Platter has something for everyone and it's sure to be the talk of the party. It includes everything from pretzels, crackers and nuts to ham and cheeses for that salty flavor, and fruits, jam and chocolate hummus for the sweets lovers.
Yes, friends! You read that correctly. Chocolate Hummus! The most delicious hummus I've ever tasted that you can have for zero guilt with all the indulgence. It makes the perfect dip for this party platter because it pairs well with salty ingredients like pretzels and crackers as well as sweet ingredients like strawberries.
Boar’s Head Dark Chocolate Hummus is made with high-quality ingredients – steamed chickpeas are blended with cocoa powder, organic sugar, and real vanilla to produce an extraordinary tasting, healthier indulgence. This hummus is in addition to Boar’s Head’s normal line featuring nine premium flavors that are available year-round, but it’s only around for a limited time so act fast!
Boar’s Head makes entertaining easier, quicker, and more delicious without sacrificing taste or quality. When I'm having friends over, my first stop at the grocery store is always the Deli department, where I pick up a variety of Boar's Head products to create beautiful and delicious appetizers like this amazing sweet and salty party platter.
Then, I pick up the wine. 😉
For more information about Boar's Head products or this amazing Chocolate Hummus, visit their website or follow them on Facebook and Twitter. To find out which stores in your area carry Boar’s Head Dark Chocolate Hummus, you can call the Boar’s Head Customer Service line at (800) 352-6277.
Sweet and Salty Party Platter
- 1 (8 oz) container Boar's Head Dark Chocolate Hummus
- ½ cup olives
- 1 (6 oz) jar jam of choice
- 2 cups red grapes, seedless
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup chocolate covered raisins
- 1 pack crackers
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 pack Boar's Head sausage tray
- 1 pack Boar's Head spicy salami mozzarella roll
- 8 oz Boar's Head Vermont cheddar cheese
- 8 oz Boar's Head smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 oz blue cheese
- Wash all fruit well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the Boar's Head Dark Chocolate Hummus onto the top center of the platter. Add olives to a small container and place it on the platter across from the hummus.
- Place jam jar on the platter to the left of the olives.
- Arrange grapes, strawberries, dried apricots, cashews, pistachios, crackers, pretzels, chocolate covered raisins, sausage slices, salami and mozzarella rolls and blue cheese to fill up the empty spaces on the platter.
- Cut cheddar and Gouda cheeses into cubes and serve on a separate small bowl or wooden board. (If your board is big enough you can place them on the board as well)
Did you make this recipe? We'd love to see! Tag @Smart_LilCookie on Instagram and use the hashtag #SmartLittleCookieEats.
*This post contains affiliate links. Any Amazon purchases made through the links in this post help support SmartLittleCookie.net at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping make this site possible!