This post has been sponsored by WhiteWave Services, Inc. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
These fluffy and delicious blueberry pancakes are a great breakfast made with pancake mix, eggs, Silk® Almond Milk Vanilla and blueberries. Drizzle with a little vanilla glaze and enjoy!
On Sunday mornings, my kids and I like to cook breakfast or brunch (we sleep in late) together. My daughter loves pancakes, so we make them a lot. I always try to add some variety and enjoy making pancakes in a different way every time.
I’m also trying to make better eating choices, so I often swap out other sugary drinks for water or Silk plant-based milk and incorporate them into delicious recipes like this.
I recently visited my local Dollar General store to buy some milk and was really impressed with the cleanliness and organization of the store. I was also so happy to find Silk plant-based milk in a variety of flavors.
My favorite is Silk Almond Milk Vanilla! I drink it with my coffee every morning and use it as a substitute for milk in many recipes.
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
To make these easy blueberry pancakes, I combined pancake mix, eggs and Silk Almond Milk Vanilla flavor. I added about half a cup of fresh blueberries into the batter right before cooking. You can also use frozen blueberries if you’d like. Just make sure to thaw before adding to the pancake batter.
Heat up a griddle over medium-low heat. Melt a teaspoon of butter and scoop about ¼ cup of the pancake mix onto the hot griddle. Top evenly with more blueberries. Let cook until the edges are set and bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Flip and let cook until golden brown.
Then, I made a simple vanilla glaze to drizzle over the top because YOLO! 🙂
Save on Silk® at Dollar General today! Download this Dollar General digital coupon to save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Silk® 64 oz or TWO (2) Silk® Aseptic Packs.
Easy Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup Silk® Almond Milk Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup blueberries plus more for topping
- 2-3 teaspoons butter
For Vanilla Glaze
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Silk® Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix, eggs, and almond milk until just combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat. Melt a teaspoon of butter and scoop about ¼ cup of the pancake mix onto the hot griddle. Top evenly with more blueberries.
- Let cook until the edges are set and bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Flip and let cook until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Drizzle vanilla glaze and top with additional blueberries if desired.