Need a gift for a Latina who loves to cook and bake? Look no further! This holiday gift guide is filled with great ideas for the Latina cook in your life.
Happy Holidays everyone! As we step into the holidays, it’s time to think about what you plan on gifting your loved ones. What often crosses people’s minds is the appreciation of simplicity. Whether you’re looking for something to get your mom or aunt, you can’t go wrong with giving them a little bit of help in the kitchen — that is, if they truly love to cook or bake.
This is a gift guide designed for Latina family members and friends who love to cook and bake not only for their loved ones but especially, themselves.
- Instant Vortex Plus 4 Quart Air Fryer
- Dutch Oven
- Nonstick Pan
- Complete Cookware Set
- Essentials Knife Set
- GE Food Processor
- Holstein Housewares Electric Grills Stainless – Arepa Grill
- Tortilla Press
Didn’t you know? Amazon has already started its holiday sale, so go ahead and jump on it! I’ve listed a few items from Amazon’s kitchen section that I’m sure your loved one will appreciate.
- Zojirushi Rice Cooker and Warmer
- Pansonite Milk Frother
- WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender
- JOYOUNG Juicer Machine
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- Vospeed 5 IN 1 Stand Mixer, 850W Tilt-Head Multifunctional Electric Mixer
- Asvin Premium Kitchen Mat Set
- CorningWare French White Bakeware Set
- Silver, Oneida T837045A Lincoln 45-Piece Flatware Set
- 36 Pack Stemless Plastic Champagne Flutes Disposable
- Wine Bottle Opener Corkscrew Set
- YISSVIC Bartender Kit with Stand 24pcs
- Charcuterie Board Set and Cheese Serving Platter
- Wine Glasses Set
Latina Owned/Small Business/Etsy Shops Holiday Gifts
It’s important, now and all the time to support small businesses. So as you decide to gift your loved one with a gift, definitely consider purchasing from a small business whose goal is to create for people who look like you.
- Calavera Press Mexican Serape Apron
- Casitasign “Hay comida en la casa” board
- OFBoutique Traditional Handmade Mexican Tablecloth Rectangle Table Linen
- Casa Chiqui Large Blue Carved Glass
- Dominican Mangu Coffee Mug
- Caribbean Beer Garden Watercolor Art
- Dominican Republic Art Doll Paint
- CasitaMichi ‘PODEROSA’ Vegan Coconut Wax Candle
- CocoDreams Candle & Co
- Cork Wine Cooler
- Multicolored Shot Glasses
- Personalized Dominican Republic Enamel Mug
- Stephanie Vidal ‘Self Care’ Wall Art
Stocking Stuffers Holiday Gifts
Stocking stuffers are a special type of gift. It tells your loved one that even though you thought of them with your main holiday gifts, you went out of your way to get them another small gift you know they’d appreciate. Here are a few things you can consider as a stocking stuffer for your loved one — with a kick.
For the organized and interior designer Latina
- Honey Can Do 3-PC. White Food Storage Canisters
- Oxo Good Grips Short Round Pop Food Storage Canister
- ‘This Kitchen is Seasoned with Love’ Sign
- Glass Spice Jars with Bamboo Lids Set
For the “spicy” Latina
Use my code to get Loisa products for 15% off: MYDOMINICANKITCHEN15
For the Latina that always has to look cute no matter what
- Loisa Colorblock Apron
- Patterned Apron / Kitchen Mitten / Coaster / Table Mat
- Leakproof Insulated Lunch Tote Bag
For the Latina that always wants to have fun
- Firstleaf Wine Club – Firstleaf is a service that provides award-winning wines personalized to your tastes and delivered to your doorstep.
- The California Wine Club’s Aged Cabernet Series
- The California Wine Club’s International Series
- The California Wine Club’s Premier Series
For the crafty Latina
Craftsy – Enjoy in-depth instruction from world-class experts surrounding a wide variety of crafts, hobbies, fabric arts, cooking, and so much more! This membership is the perfect holiday gift for those that love a DIY project.
Craftsy is offering a 1-year premium membership for just $0.99. This is the best deal they have ever offered! This promo will run from 11/24 – 11/29.
For the Cookbook Lover
- Gran Cocina Latina: The Food of Latin America by Maricel E. Presilla
- The Mexican Home Kitchen by Mely Martinez
- Yo Cocino Latino by Verónica Cervera, Erica Dinho, Clara Gonzalez, Alejandra Graf and Layla Pujol
- The Simply Eggless Cookbook by Oriana Romero
- The Cuban Table by Ana Sofia Pelaez
Let us know your thoughts!