Banana Nutella Milkshake
Sweet, nutty and incredibly refreshing, this Banana Nutella Milkshake is the perfect drink for kids and grownups alike.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 cup ice, more if desired
In a blender, combine banana, Nutella, milk, vanilla and ice. Blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve.
- I used whole milk for this recipe, but you can also make it with almond milk or soy milk if you wish and I’m sure the result will be just as tasty.
- If you want to go for something a bit more indulgent, add some vanilla ice cream to the mix!
- Make it fun with some topping too. You can add whipped cream, chocolate fudge, salted caramel, and even some chopped nuts or sprinkles.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 448mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 158mg | Iron: 1mg