Caramel Coffee Bread Pudding
This Caramel Coffee Bread Pudding is decadent and delicious - made with challah bread, Folgers Coffee and drizzled with a yummy caramel sauce.
Servings: 6 - 8 people
- 1 loaf challah bread
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 6 oz. Folgers K-Cup Caramel Drizzle flavored coffee
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Caramel sauce for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, put the bread cubes. Combine heavy cream, milk and coffee, and pour over the bread. Let it sit until the bread sucks in all the mixture, about 10-15 minutes.
In a separate bowl, combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and eggs.
Coat the bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan with the melted butter making sure to cover the sides of the pan as well.
Spoon the bread mixture into the pan. Pour the egg and sugar mixture over the bread.
Place in the oven and bake until the bread pudding has set and edges are golden brown, about 35-40 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Drizzle caramel over the top.
Cut the bread pudding into squares to serve. Top with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- Let the bread sit in the custard mixture for at least 10 minutes before baking it. This will allow the bread to soak everything up.
- If the top of the bread pudding is browning too quickly during cooking, cover the top with some foil.
Calories: 684kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 229mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 1225IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 179mg | Iron: 3mg