Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bites
Chocolaty, gooey brownie bites filled with a delicious pumpkin cheesecake cream. The perfect snack to share this Halloween.
Servings: 26 brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini cupcake baking pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, 2 eggs and milk. Scoop the brownie batter into the mini cupcake pan to fill about ¾ full.
In a separate bowl, mix 1 egg, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and sugar until well combined. Transfer to a piping bag and cut the tip of the bag open using scissors.
Squeeze about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese, pumpkin mixture on top of each cup of brownie batter in the pan. Place in the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Transfer the brownies to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
Serve with a cold cup of milk.
- I used a box brownie mix for ease and convenience, but you can use your favorite brownie recipe if you prefer.
- Be sure to grease your pan before adding the batter so that the brownies are easily removed.
- Bake the brownies in a fully pre-heated oven so that they cook through evenly.
- Let the brownies cool and rest for at least 20 minutes in total before enjoying.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 822IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg