Spicy Mango Michelada
A sweet and spicy cocktail made with mango juice, tequila, Tajin, hot sauce and beer. This Spicy Mango Michelada is the perfect poolside drink this summer!
Servings: 2 large glasses
- 2 cups mango juice, chilled
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces tequila or vodka
- 2 tablespoons sot Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Tajin, plus extra for the rim of the cups
- 1 beer, chilled
- ½ cup of fresh mango, cubed, for garnish
- lime slices, for garnish
In a small pitcher, combine mango juice, lime juice, tequila, hot sauce and Tajin. Stir to combine.
In a small dish set about 2 additional tablespoons of Tajin. Rim 2 large glasses with lime juice and dip into the Tajin.
Thread 1 lime slice and about 4 chunks of fresh mango into an extra long toothpick. Sprinkle with Tajin.
Add ice to the glasses and pour about 1 cup of the mango juice mixture into each glass. Top off with cold beer.
Garnish with lime and mango toothpick.
- Tajin is a Mexican seasoning made with chili and lime. It is widely available and can be found in the spice and herbs aisle.
- Use more or less hot sauce depending on your tastes. I suggest to make it up with one tablespoon of hot sauce and then increase it to suit.
- Don't add ice until you are ready to serve or it will dilute the flavors.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1352mg | Potassium: 638mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 2438IU | Vitamin C: 106mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg