Get the flavors of the tropics with this Mango Mojito. Made with rum, mint, brown sugar, lime juice, mango nectar and seltzer water, it's the perfect cocktail for sipping with your friends on hot summer days.
Servings: 1 glass
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup mango nectar
- 3 oz rum
- 2 oz seltzer water
- lemon wedges, for garnish
- fresh mango, cubed, for garnish
- mint, for garnish
In a cocktail glass, add the mint and brown sugar.
Crush the mint together with the brown sugar to begin to release the mint flavor. Then add the lemon juice, mango nectar, and rum. Mix everything until the sugar dissolves.
Add the ice and seltzer water.
Garnish with lemon wedges, mango cubes and mint leaves. Serve immediately.
- Brown sugar adds a great complex and sweet flavor. In a pinch you can use granulated sugar, but brown sugar really does work wonders!
- Use freshly squeezed lime juice. Bottled just doesn't have the same zingy flavor.
- Use a white rum for this mango mojito. Mojitos are traditionally a rum based drink, but you could use vodka or gin as well.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 1038IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg