Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie
A sweet, healthy and delicious protein packed smoothie with all the flavors of a yummy pumpkin pie.
Servings: 2 glasses
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop protein powder , vanilla flavor
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk , vanilla flavor
- 1 cup ice
- Use a pure pumpkin puree for this smoothie. One with no added sugar or spice.
- Use an overripe banana. They are naturally sweeter and contain more antioxidants than under ripe ones.
- Add more ice for a thicker smoothie.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 427mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 9610IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 2mg