Pomegranate Holiday Sangria
Perfectly sweet with just the right fruit and wine combination, this Pomegranate Holiday Sangria is the perfect drink to serve at your holiday gathering.
Servings: 10 glasses
- 1 bottle sparkling moscato wine
- 1 bottle semi-sweet white wine
- 1 ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ¾ cup orange liqueur , such as Grand Marnier
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 oranges , 1 thinly sliced into rounds, 1 juiced
- 10-12 mint leaves , more to decorate glasses
In a large pitcher, mix together the white wine, pomegranate juice, orange liqueur and juice from an orange. Then, add the pomegranate seeds, orange slices and mint. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. When ready to serve, add the sparkling moscato.
Fill glasses with ice. Pour sangria and fruit into glasses, and serve. Decorate glasses with extra mint leaves.
- Don't add ice to the pitcher as this will dilute the drink. Instead, pour the sangria over ice when you serve it.
- Wait to pour in the sparkling wine until you’re ready to serve. This will ensure the sangria is nice and bubbly the moment you serve it.
- Let the sangria sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours to really let the flavors develop.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg