Soft Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy to make and perfectly soft cranberry white chocolate chip cookies.
Servings: 18 cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar , packed (I used dark brown)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Cut the butter into 1 inch squares and place in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt. Let cool.
In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the vanilla and egg. Continue to mix until combined.
Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until the wet and dry ingredients are just combine. Do not over mix. Add the chocolate chips and cranberries, and incorporate into the dough using a spatula.
Scoop about one tablespoon of the dough using a cookie scoop or a spoon and place in the baking sheet lined with parchment paper about two inches apart.
Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until they have just started to turn golden brown. Warning: Do not overbake. I ruined quite a number of cookies due to overbaking, You don't want that to happen.
Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool for about 20-30 minutes. Reserve in an airtight container to keep soft for about 3-5 days.
- Take care not to over bake the cookies. I ruined quite a number of cookies due to over baking, You don’t want that to happen.
- Reserve in an airtight container to keep soft for about 3-5 days.
- Don't over mix the cookie batter. The dry ingredients should be just combined.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 171IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg