Guava BBQ Sauce
This sweet and tangy BBQ sauce is the perfect glaze for all of your grilled foods or dipping needs! Easy to make, it only takes 10 minutes to make and adds a wonderful flavor to meats. Vegan and gluten-free.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup guava paste
- 1 ½ cup original BBQ sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients.
Bring to a slow simmer and stir until the guava paste has melted and the sauce is smooth.
- If you can’t find guava paste at the store, you can use guava preserves.
- Use fresh lime juice rather than bottled. It's much more flavorful and zest than the bottled juice.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed jar for up to 10 days.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 555mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg